19 Apr 10:00 - 21 Apr 16:00 - Cairo
➧ More info
All Professionals Apply Here: goo.gl/yby8cc
In this workshop, you will learn about the only part of human resources that works behind the scenes.
Compensation and benefits is usually a function that professionals in the field typically avoid for its seemingly complex nature and dependency on mathematics.
When you attend this Workshop, you will change your mind about this HR specialty. We will explain the specifics of compensation and benefits in such a way that you be able to apply them easily to work.
• Explain the basic principles and major elements of compensation
• Apply the various processes in compensation: job analysis, job descriptions, and job evaluation
• Explain what constitutes a sound and effective compensation and benefits program
• Describe the basic compensation survey process
MANAGING COMPENSATION: AN OVERVIEW
• Defining compensation.
• Total Reward Management.
• Effective compensation management system.
• Legal compliance.
DEVELOPING COMPENSATION REWARD PROGRAM(pay policy)
• Compensation philosophy ( Strategy ).
• Components and factors affecting Pay policy.
• Wages and Salaries.
• Basic salary structures
• Salary structure design ( Linkage to Business ).
• Linking pay to performance.
• Establishing a pay policy.
• Approaches and techniques to determining pay policy.
JOB DESCRIPTIONS, JOB ANALYSIS, and JOB EVALUATION
• The need for job descriptions
• Principal approaches to job analysis
• Defining 'job evaluation'
• Job evaluation guidelines.
• Job evaluation methods
• Paying for competence
• The different system explained.
GRADING STRUCTURES AND JOB EVALUATION
• What is a Grade, Grading Structure, and Salary Structure?
• Establishing a Grading Structure ( Salary Structure).
• Different Types of Grade and Salary Structures.
• Job evaluation guidelines.
• Different Approaches to Job Evaluation(Job evaluation methods).
• Golden Rules of Job Evaluation.
• The main job evaluation systems.
• Determining number of grades
BASE SALARY POLICY AND PAY RANGES.
• What is a Base pay, Salary Structure?
• Total Reward Framework.
• Paying for competence.
• Paying for Performance.
MARKET REMUNERATION DATA AND BENCHMARKING( Salary Surveys)
• Markey Pay Surveys.
• Sources of Remuneration Data ( types of Surveys).
• The Hay system: an overview
• Gathering and Analysing Market Data and reports.
• Using Salary Data to Design a Salary Structure.
• Determining midpoints of salary payscales.
• Designing range and spread of salary payscales.
ALLOWANCES AND BENEFITS
• Types of allowances
• Allowances as part of total pay
• Types of benefits.
• The role of employee benefits
• Nature of work allowances
• Non-nature of work allowances
• Managing an effective benefits program.
• Main features of a long-term benefit plan.
• Recognition, Retention, Engagement, and Communications
We appreciate responding to any inquiries you would have
Contact Skills Bank Team Here:
• T: (202) 25252885
• M: (002) 01009779374 & 01016445898
• Address: 1st Floor, Building No. 4, Street No. 158, Etihad Square, Maadi, Cairo, Egypt
Shaping the Learning Experience